Applications are hereby invited from qualified male and female candidates for admission into the Basic Midwifery Programme at the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
Address: KM 6 Sapele Road, by Godwin Abbey Road, Benin City.
Study Period: Three (3) Years
Sales off Application Form: Opens Tuesday 11th, January and closes Tuesday 25th, January, 2022, at 12:00PM.
Applicants must possess:
1. WAEC/NECO (O’Level) with at least five (5) credits inEnglish Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology ORNABTEB (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology)at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. No Awaiting Result
3. Must be Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
Method of Application
1. Please visit Edo State College of Nursing website/portal at
Click on “Application” on the Applicants Section, Click on “Admission Screening Exercise 2022” then click on “Register for application” to begin the application process and complete the registration form.
Note your email and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
NOTE: HARD COPY FORMS WILL NOT BE SOLD
Applicants are required to have a functional email and phone number for future contacts and keep log-in details to check result.
2. Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State
3. Application closes Tuesday 25th, January, 2022 at 12:00PM
ECNS BASIC MIDWIFERY 2022 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
Date: January 28th, 29th & 31st 2022
Time: 9AM – 3:00PM (Applicants are advice to check their portal for respective allotted time).
Venue: Edo CNS Computer Lab
NOTE: Only applicants with valid Government identification and payment receipt will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 25th January, 2022
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
This advert disclaims all other calls for application into Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
For inquiries:Please call: 08104797237
For Technical Support: Please call 08035304611
ALL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS MUST BE OBSERVED AT THE TEST/INTERVIEW CENTERS