Fully Funded Scholarship 2021:Mount Mercy is currently offering generous scholarships to help make your education affordable.
This renewable fund can be taken for up to 4 years against pursuing an undergraduate study programme at Mt. Mercy. International freshman and transfer students are both eligible to apply for this $22,000 scholarship.
Application Deadline: 2nd January 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $22,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students at Mount Mercy University, USA.
- Applicants must have attained a CGPA of 2.50 – 2.75 and submit ACT and SAT scores.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: 550 PBT, 213 CBT, 79 IBT
- IELTS: 6
- STEP: Eiken (Grade 1)
- PTE-Academic: Minimum score of 53 (no subscore below 51 for reading, listening, and speaking)
- Duolingo: 50 or higher
Application Process: Applicants must have submitted an https://admissions.mtmercy.edu/apply/ first in order to be considered for the scholarship award.