This is to inform interested candidates wishing to seek admission into FCT Schools of Nursing Gwagwalada, Abuja, for Basic Midwifery Nursing Programme that Admission Forms are now on sale for 2021/2022 academic session.
FCT SON Gwagwalada sales of Basic Midwifery admission form for 2021/2022 academic session is expected to commence from 12th November.
FCT School of Nursing Cut off mark 2021
The admission committee of school of nursing Abuja is the ones that reviewed the application and based on your entrance examination result you will be offered admission into the undergraduate degree programme.
However, the cut of mark for the entrance exam is not always being made known either through their portal or any other means. But one thing is certain irrespectively of the cut off mark, if you perform well, you will be offered admission.
How Much is FCT School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2021
Candidates wishing to obtain the Basic Midwifery admission form 2021 should Pay non -refundable fee of N5,200.00 Naira only
FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada Entry Requirements
- WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Awaiting result is not eligible, NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- Candidates must not be less than 17th years at the time of purchase of form.
How to Apply for FCT School of Midwifery Admission Form 2021/2022
- Pay non -refundable fee of five thousand naira (5,000) only into Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) Revenue Account No. 3402015028 in FCMB and Two hundred naira only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are not be retuned to the principal, FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada for Post Basic Nursing Programme.
- Completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for data capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing end on 21st December, 2021.
Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidate below the age of 17 (Seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the form.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ON REMITA PLATFORM
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Click on FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN
- Click on Who do you want to pay and choose FCT Health & Human Service Secretariat
- Click on Name of Service/Purpose and choose Sale of Forms for Basic Midwifery
- Enter other Payment Details as required and SUBMIT to generate Remita Retrieval Refrence (RRR)
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment
- Take the electronic reciept of payment to the school to be converted to reciept and obtain your Application form
FCT School of Midwifery Entrance Examination Date 2021
The Management of the FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada wishes to inform all candidates that the 2021/2022 Basic Midwifery entrance examination has been scheduled to hold as follows below:
The Entrance examination hold from 10th to 14th January, 2022. Candidate’s individual exam detail will be send Via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form.
Venue: FCT School of Nursing and Midwifery, UATH, Gwagwalada
Candidates are required to Print their photocard and come with it on their day of Examination. To print your photocard please click here
ITEMS TO BRING ARE:
- Your Remita Receipt Print Out.
- Your FCTA Issue Receipt
- Your Photocard Print Out (Click to Print)
- Biro/ Pencil
NOTE: Smart Devices, Bags, Books and flimsy papers are not allowed into the Examination Hall.
FCT School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for FCT School of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
- I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will win FCT Abuja School Of Nursing.
FCT School of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date 2021
Kindly note that the deadline for the application is 10th December, 2021. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.
It is important I let you that the school gives room for a kind of payment method that makes it easy for their students. The tuition fee can be paid in either in full or 55% of the total fee for the first semester while 45% of the total tuition for the second semester.
FCT Abuja School Of Nursing and Midwifery School Fee 2021
The acceptance fee for the newly admitted student is thirty thousand naira (N30,000) and this must be paid immediately after you have being offered admission in order to confirm your acceptance
The tuition fee for the new intake is one hundred and sixty-three thousand naira (N163,000). The duration of the department of Nursing FCT as a degree programme is three (3) years, spread over six (6) semesters starting from first year.
Therefore, the fee for the second (2nd) year is N25,000.00 and for the third (3rd) year — N25,000.00