PRESS RELEASE: NDLEA DIRECTS SUCCESFUL BATCHES 2 AND 3 NARCORTIC NARCOTIC ASSISTANT CANDIDATES TO REPORT FOR TRAINING
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has directed successful batches 2 and 3 Narcotic Assistant (NASS) candidates to report for training in the order of groups and dates scheduled against their names. While the batch 2 list had been published on Wednesday 7th July, 2021, the batch 3 list is published along this statement.
Successful candidates whose names are listed on the published list on the Agencys website: www.ndlea.gov.ng should report for training at NDLEA Academy, Katon Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State for training in order of groups specified below:
1. GROUP ONE (2ND BATCH). Serial Number 1 350 (Saturday 27th November, 2021).
2. GROUP TWO (2ND BATCH). Serial Number 351 700 (Sunday 28th November, 2021).
3. GROUP THREE (2ND BATCH). Serial Number 701 1,000 (Monday 29th November, 2021).
4. GROUP FOUR (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 1 350 (Tuesday 30th November, 2021).
5. GROUP FIVE (3RD BATCH).
Serial Number 351 700 (Wednesday 1st December, 2021).
6. GROUP SIX (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 701 801 (Thursday 2nd December, 2021).
1.All successful candidates at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos with the following:
i. Original and photocopy of credentials as well as NDLEA online application reference slip.
ii. Four copies of colour passport photograph without cap/hat.
iii. Writing materials to include biro, pencil, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
iv. Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
v. Two pairs of white and black socks.
vi. Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
vii. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
viii. Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
ix. One blanket (grey or army green colour).
x. Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
xi. Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
xii. Some pocket money and toiletries.
xiii. Two black cloth facemasks.
2.All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.
- Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Thursday 2nd December, 2021 will be disqualified.
Director, Media & Advocacy
Monday, 15th November, 2021