Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Basic Midwifery Training Programme at the Lagos State College of Nursing (LASCON) Igando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos.
Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Address: Alimosho LGA, Lagos
Lagos State School of Nursing Igando website: https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/
Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Requirements
WASSCE/NECO (O’Level) with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings.
Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Cut Off Mark: Lascon igando admission is not through JAMB so cut off mark is announce after the entrance examination.
SALES OF FORM
Application starts Tuesday, 12th October, 2021, and closes Friday 19th November 2021
Candidates MUST not be less than 17 years by March 2022
DURATION OF TRAINING
Three (3) years
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR BASIC MIDWIFERY TRAINING PROGRAMME 2021
Visit Lagos State School of Nursing Igando portal below;
1. Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
2. From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
3. Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,500:00 (Fifteen Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) from the online banking application
4. After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit’ button.
5. After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which should be printed out in colour.
7. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
8. Application closes Friday 19th November, 2021.
Entrance Examination date is Saturday, 4th December 2021 at 9:00am.
Venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
Note that first year School fees is N230, 000:00 (Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira) only payable before resumption.
For more information, please call 08034300081, 08027190334 & 08023329487.