Latest News on Npower Batch C Stream1 Physical verification: Npower management has set a date for N-power Batch C physical verification exercise following the deployment of Shortlisted beneficiaries. The date set for the batch C physical verification exercise is the 10th of September 2021.
Npower Physical Verification Update
Deployed beneficiaries are to check the Nasims portal dashboard login for details of their physical verification exercise.
Candidates should not that printing and downloading of PPA letter is onhold untill after the physical screening/verification.
Documents Required for Npower Batch C Stream 1 Physical Verification
- Education Credentials/Degree
- NYSC discharge Certificate for the Graduate Pogramme.
- SSCE Result/Certificatte
- State Origin Certificate (Optional)
- Print your BVN details (Optional)
- Passport photograph
- A valid identity card
- N-power deployment letter printout.
- After verification, please proceed to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) with your PPA letter (which is available for printing from your self-service portal under “Deployment’) and have it signed by the relevant PPA personnel.
- Finally, return to your NASIMS portal and upload the signed PPA letter.