The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda.
Edo State Internal Revenue Service, EIRS, seeks to engage talented graduate and experienced professionals to fill the available positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue recruitment below:
POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT EIRS JOB RECRUITMENT 2021
1. Database Manager
2. Database Administrator
3. Data Analyst
5. IT Helpdesk Officer
6. Human Resource Director
7. Communications / Public Relations Personnel
8. Digital Media Manager
9. Creative Graphics Designer
10. Customer Service Support Representative
11. Digital Video Camera Operator / Editor
12. Zonal Manager
13. Business Analyst
14. Admin Assistant II
15. Tax Officer II
16. Tax Officer I
17. Personal Assistant / Secretary
18. Procurement Officer
19. Budget and Fiscal Management Officer
20. Internal Control Officer
21. Internal Control & Compliance Officer
22. Technical Service Manager
23. Tax Appeal Officer
24. Debt Recovery Officer
25. Admin & Supply Officer
26. Scratch Card Operation Officer
27. Legal Officer
The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
Candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below:
- Candidate must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated below.
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good Interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidate applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2021
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidate may apply by following the instructions below and completing the online application form through Edo State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment Portal;
Application Closing Date:
24h00 of Sunday September 19, 2021.