This is to inform all UTME/DE Candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE that they are required to register online for the Screening Exercise from 13th September to 3rd October, 2021.
ABU ZARIA 2021/2022 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE REQUIREMENTS & ABU ZARIA CUT OFF MARK FOR ALL COURSES
- Only candidates with UTME Score of 180 and above are eligible to register for the Screening Exercise, while Direct Entry Candidates are required only to pay a screening fee as well as upload a scanned copy of their GCE Advanced Level, IJMBE ‘A’ Level, NCE or Diploma results.
ABU ZARIA POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION
- To register, Candidates are required to visit ABU Zaria Admission Post UTME Portal and login to: https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms
or click on 2021/2022 Post UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng. portal.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as registration fee for the screening exercise.
- Payment to be made via REMITA using the Option of POS (Point of Sale) at designated offices within the Campus, online payment OR by printing the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Bank
- Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU ZARIA POST UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR BOTH 2020/2021 & 2021/2022 CANDIDATES
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold according to dates below;
1. 4th October, 2021(Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
2. 5th October, 2021(Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
3. 6th October. 2021(Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
4. 7th October, 2021(Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture,Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
5. 8th October, 2021(Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
6. 9th October ,2021(Saturday) – College of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
- Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB printout.
- Those that have registered for the 2020/2021 session need not register again.
- Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University