Npower News on Physical VerificationToday: Successfullly deployed Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries are to check their Npower login through NASIMS portal dashboard for details of their physical verification venues and dates. Npower physical verification is an important part of the programme documentation where beneficiaries documents and credentials will be screened and their details will be captured and send to Abuja.
Latest News on Npower Batch C Physical verification:The documentation exercise is being carried out by Npower State coordinators in collaboration with Local government officials, NOA, and NYSC.
Requirements for Npower Batch C Stream 1 physical verification
Applicants are expected to come along to the screening centres with the following documents:
- Valid Identity Card.
- Primary School Leaving Cerificate
- SSCE Certificate (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB)
- Education Credentials (OND, HND, or Degree).
- Printout of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Residential permit or domicile letter of your Local Government area.
- Passport photograph.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- N-power 2021 online printout containing your Reference Number.
- Npower Deployment Letter.
How to Check Npower Batch C Stream 1 Physical Verification Center, date & Venue
- Beneficiries are to Visit NASIMS portal below using their Npower login details
- In your Npower login dashboard, click on deployment status tab.
- Your deployment details will appear together withe your physical verification venue and date.
- Print it out and take it to your physical verification center together with originals and photocopies of all your credentials.
NOTE: This physical verification is very important as your details will be transfer to Abuja for subsequent payment of monthly stipend. But dont rush yourself or be desperate about all the issues of Npower, just be getting information before taking next step.
Do not visit any physical verification center untill you are told to do so, you can get that by checking your Npower login dashboard time to time using your phone.