Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers. The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. TREASURY DEALER
Job Title: Treasury Dealer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): FInance and Investment
A Treasury Dealer works directly under the leadership of the Treasurer. Primary duties are to select the best short-term investment strategies to place (invest) daily cash surpluses on securities exchanges and in private placements.
Deepen the Bank’s interbank trading activities on financial market to achieve greater market coverage as well as profitability.
- Understand the trend in the financial market space (both Local and Global) to take adequate opportunities arising there from
- Monitor, analyse and accurately interpret the effects of local and global market developments on the financial market.
- Attend to counterparties/customer’s enquires and requests.
- Documentation and booking of all transactions sealed in the Financial Market
- Preparation of monthly Reports for regulatory Authorities
Key Performance Indicators:
- Business Volume and visibility on Trading
- Accuracy of Deal execution and appropriate Reports generation
- External and Internal customer satisfaction
- Zero infractions from Trading activities
- Compliance with DPL and other trading limits
- Integrity and credibility
- Regulatory Compliance and
- Decent Trading income in line with the approved budget.
Qualification is as follows:
- Bachelors in any of these fields – Engineering, Economics, Accounting and Computer Science (Numeric Skills)
Skills & Personality;
- Very Analytical
- Composed and Organized and presentable
- Ability to communicate effectively and work closely with relevant business units
- Effective team spirit.
- Attention to details
Years or experience:
- 2 – 3years minimum Experience
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the link below to fill the online application form :
2. DIGITAL SOLUTIONS OFFICER
Job Title: Digital Solutions Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- As Digital Solution Officer, the major responsibility is to ensure business operations and projects are delivered in line with set timelines.
- These includes management of partnerships (existing and new), business operations activities as well as transactions Monitoring, settlement and report generation to key stakeholders weekly and monthly.
- Business development of e-Payments, e-collection, for Public & Private sector and Financial Institutions (OFI).
- Drive enlistment of schools and other customers on various collections platform (i.e., ebillspay, paydirect, etranzact, wemacollect)
- Project initiation, implementation and deployment of e-Payment and Collection platforms for Public and Private institutions
- Articulate, design, develop, and implement strategies and product marketing programs that will drive the adoption of the products/ services across all States in the country.
- Carry out market intelligence activities to appraise products comparison with competition in line with industry trends.
- Develop new products / solutions that will aid revenue generation for the bank.
- Create awareness and product patronage for customers. Ensure availability of e-Payment and e-Collection platform to users 24/7.
- Generation of Monthly Performance Report of all products for Management purposes.
- A First Degree / HND in a related field
- 2 – 5 years of product & Operations management experience
- Ability to relate with key stakeholders on digital solution related issues.
- Technical and analytical background
- Show a strong ability to analyze market problems and proffer solution.
- Strong understanding of finance & accounting e.g., revenue recognition, cash flow etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, problem-solver, and a goal-oriented team player.
- Strong attention to detail & Ability to prioritize effectively.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the link below to fill the application form: