Shehu Idris College of Health Sciences and Technology, Makarfi, (SICHSTMKR) formerly Kaduna State School of Health Technology Kaduna is a Tertiary Institution with some programmes accredited by National Board for Technical Education therefore admission is through JAMB, the College also runs Professional Courses accredited by relevant Regulatory Boards and Councils.
College Address: PMB 1050 Makarfi, KM 35, Off Zaria-Kano Expressway, Makarfi, Kaduna State.
ADMISSION POLICY OF THE COLLEGE
As an admission policy, the College does NOT discriminate on the basis of Gender, Tribe, Race or Religion.
However, admission of candidates shall be in the following ratio, provided that the admission is made wholly by the College:
- Indigenes of Kaduna State – 80%
- Non-indigenes – 20%
Out of the 80%, meant for the State indigenes, it is shared as follows:
- Equity of 23 LGAs – 60%
- Catchment LGAs – 20%
- Educationally Disadvantaged – 20%
In the distribution of the 20% meant for non-indigenes, priority shall be given to States neighbouring Kaduna State
COURSES OFFERED AT SHEHU IDRIS COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY (SICHST MAKARFI)
SCHOOL OF COMMUNITY HEALTH SCIENCES (SCHS)
1. Higher National Diploma in Community Health
2. Pre-HND in Community Health
3. National Diploma in Community Health
4. Diploma Community Health (R) CHPRBN
5. Certificate Community Health.
6. Diploma Prosthetics and Orthotics
7. Diploma Prosthetics and Orthotics 200L
SCHOOL OF DENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES
1. Higher National Diploma in Dental Technology
2. Higher Diploma in Dental Therapy
3. Pre-HND in Dental Therapy
4. National Diploma in Dental Technology
5. National Diploma in Dental Therapy
6. Dental Health Technicians’ Program
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES
1. Higher National Diploma in Environmental Health Technology
2. Pre-HND Environmental Health Technology
3. WAHEB HND Environmental Health Technology
4. National Diploma in Environmental Health Technology
5. National Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics
6. Environmental Health Technician (Diploma)
7. Environmental Health Technician Diploma (Abridgement)
8. Diploma in Health Promotion and Education
9. Diploma Disaster Management and Fire Safety Technology
10. Diploma Geographic Information System and Remote Sensoring.
11. Advanced Diploma Epidemiology and Disease Surveillance
12. Advanced Diploma Pesticide Application and Machinery Technology
13. Advanced Diploma Health Promotion and Education
SCHOOL OF GENERAL HEALTH SCIENCES
1. National Diploma in Health Information Management
2. Professional Diploma Health Information Management.
3. Pharmacy Technician Program
4. Abridgement Programme for Graduate of Pharmacy Technician
5. Medical Laboratory Technician Program
6. National Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology
8. Pre-HND Medical Imaging Technology
9. X-Ray Technicians Certificate
SCHOOL OF GENERAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Higher National Diploma in Social Development
2. Pre-HND Social Development
3. National Diploma in Social Development
4. Diploma in Social Development (Part Time)
5. Diploma in Medical Social Works
6. Diploma Psycho-Social Rehabilitation
7 Diploma Psycho-Social Rehabilitation (Abridgement)
8. Advance Diploma in Health Management
9. Diploma Statistics
10. Advance Medical Diploma Statistics
11. Diploma Biomedical Engineering Technology
12. Professional Diploma in Computer Appreciation
13. Professional Certificate in Computer Appreciation
14. Preliminary and Remedial Science
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING
1. Professional Post-Graduate Diploma in Reproductive Health
2. Advanced Diploma in Reproductive Health
3. Higher National Diploma in Public Health Nursing
4. Higher National Diploma in Public Health Nursing (WAHEB)
5. Higher National Diploma in Public Health Nursing (Abridgement)
6. Refresher course for graduates of Higher National Diploma in Public Health Nursing
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicant MUST ensure that he/she has :-
- An active email address
- Checked the available programs published above.
- Visit https://portal.sichstmkr.edu.ng/
- Click NEW APPLICATION at the top of the page.
- All NEW APPLICANTS must fill all the details required on the form displayed and click on the Sign -up button to create an account for the application For applicant that already has an account , Click login to continue your application using your e -mail and password.
- On successful creation of account, you will be taken to a page (bio-data) where you will continue filling the application form.
- Fill your basic information such as gender, date of birth, phone number, etc.
- Click O-Level link on the left side to add O’Level result.
- Click additional qualification to the entries for your respective program for programs that require additional qualification .
- Click JAMB details to add your JAMB information.
- Click Photo and Signature to add your recent passport photograph and signature.
- Click Declaration to finally submit the application.
- All programs with additional qualification require Transcript, therefore click Transcript request to print the form that will be taken to the institution you graduated for processing of the Academic transcript to be sent to the College.
- You can logout at any stage and continue anytime within the application duration period
- Click Acknowledgement link to print your acknowledgement page for future references
- Click logout to sign out from your account
1. Make sure you fill all the required information before you submit the application on declaration
2. You can login later and check the status of your application by clicking Admission status
3. The College shall not be held responsible for not considering applicant with incorrect or
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE
To be announce……
SICHSTMKR SCHOOL FEES FOR FRESHERS 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
All freshly admitted students of SICHSTMKR are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2021/2022 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the management of the teaching hospital.
SICHSTMKR school fees for freshly admitted students for 2021/2022 academic session is estimated to be between 70,000 to 86,000 Naira.
SICHSTMKR JAMB CUT OFF MARK 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
|COURSES||SICHSTMKR MINIMUM JAMB CUT OFF MARK|
|Community Health Sciences||140 and Above|
|Dental Health Sciences||140 and Above|
|Environmental Health Sciences||140 and Above|
|General Health Sciences||140 and Above|
|General & Applied Sciences||140 and Above|