In an effort to strengthen the teaching profession for improved service delivery, the Office of Head of the Civil Service of Federation is inviting interested officers within the mainstream federal service, who desire to laterally convert to education officer cadre, to apply;
To be eligible to participate in the initiative, interested officers must;
1. Be confirm and be within Salary Grade Level 8 and 13.
2. Have a minimum of Bachelor Degree with a ( 2nd Class Lower Division) or HND ( Minimum of Upper Credit) in any of the following Subjects;
- Agricultural Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Integrated Science
- Technical Drawing
- Building Tech – block laying ( brick laying and concreting)
- Painting and Decoration
- Carpentary and Joinery
- Furniture Making
- Refridgeration and Air Conditioning
- Catering Craft
- Computer Trades / Studies
- Textiles and Garment making
- Auto mechanic
- Vehicle body building
3. Be Computer literate and prepare to undergo training that will qualify them to be registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
4. Be willing to be posted to Federal Unity Colleges to teach.
5. Have up to 10 years remaining in the service.
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible officers who wish to take advantage of this opportunity are to download the online template from the website of Office of Head of the Civil Service of Federation (OHCSF): www.ohcsf.gov.ng or CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE GUIDELINES AND TEMPLATE/FORM
- The hardcopy of the completed template must be submitted with an application through their permanent secretaries, to the undesigned.The soft copy of the template must also be submitted online on the website.
- Application opens from Monday 26th July, 2021 and closes on Friday 20th August, 2021.
6. Permanent Secretaries are requested to bring this circular to the notice of all officers, including those working from home.
Permanent Secretary (CMO)
for: Head of Civil Service of the Federation