The Common Entrance Examination Committee, Basic Nursing Announces its Entrance Examination into the following Schools of Nursing in Delta State, for admission of students into the 3 years Basic Nursing Programme in October, 2021 for the Award of Registered Nurse (RN) Certificate.
- Delta State School of Nursing, Warri.
- Delta State School of Nursing, Eku.
- Delta State School of Nursing, Agbor.
Requirements for Admission/ Entry Qualification
- Five Credits at SSCE/WASC O/L NECO at not more than two sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Admisson Fee/Entrance Examination Fee
A NON-REFUNDABLE Entrance Examination fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
Payment should be made into Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery Account at Zenith Bank PLC Account Number: 1015649624.
Admission Form/Application Form
Forms are obtainable in all schools in Nursing and Midwifery Delta State. 2 Passport Photograph (Coloured with White Background) must be routed through the PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL OF APPLICANT’S CHOICE.
Entrance Examination Date and Venue
The Entrance Examination Committee (Basic Nursing) has announced the 2021/2022 Entrance Examination to hold as follows:
- Date: Sunday 18th September, 2021
- Time: 10:00am prompt
- Venue: Federal College of Education (Technical) off Ibusa Road, Asaba Permanent site
1. NO ONLINE SALES OF FORM, ANY ONE WHO BUYS FORM ONLINE, DOES THAT AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
2. CANDIDATES SHOULD ENDEAVOUR T0 BRING THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THEM ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION
- Writing Materials
- Photocopy of filled Form.