National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi, Lagos Admission into the Post Basic Nursing School (2021/2022 Academic Session) .
Online applications are invited from suitably qualified Nurses for admission into the following:
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME – 12 MONTHS.
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME – 12 MONTHS
- Apply with a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only.
- Eligible candidates must possess five credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASC/GCE/NECO comprising of English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Must be a registered nurse with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as well as have a valid practicing license; a minimum of a year experience is also required. Ò
Submission of application form closes on 8th June, 2021
A 4 – WEEK REFRESHER (UPDATE) COURSE
Online form is also available for Nurses who graduated five (5) years ago and willing to undergo A 4-week refresher course for personal development, Courses available are for:
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSES – 4 WEEKS
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSES – 4 WEEKS
Nurses can apply with a non-refundable fee of Two thousand five hundred naira (N2,500.00) only.
Submission of application form closes on 13th August, 2021.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates are expected to apply online via www.nohlagos.org.ng by paying the appropriate fee, filling the application form, attaching a passport photograph to their curriculum –vitae and submit alongside other relevant documents in PDF format.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Visit https://login_remita.ng/remita/onepage/NOHIL/biller.spa
- Select “TSERS (REVOLVING)” as the Name of Service/Purpose
- Input Post Basic Nursing (A&E Programme)/Post Basic Nursing (ORTHO Programme) OR
- 4 weeks Refresher Course – (A&E) / 4 weeks Refresher Course – (ORTHO) as the case may be in the description of Payment box
- Leave the dialog box for GIFMIS code blank
- Fill other boxes and submit
- Print and keep receipt of payment as evidence
Please note that prospective students will be communicated via Email after verification of application