National Hospital, Abuja is inviting applications from suitable candidates for admission into the following Post Basic Nursing Courses:
- Post Basic Nephrology Nursing
- Post Basic Oncology Nursing
For the year 2021/2022
COURSE DURATION: the course duration shall be 12 calendar months.
Interested candidates must:
- Be registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Have current practicing license issues by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Possess O’level GCE; WASC OR equivalent in at least five subjects passed at credit level (not more than 2 sitting) to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should collect application forms from the School of Post Basic Nursing Natinal Hospital Abuja on payment of non refundable sum of:
- Five thousand two hundred naira (N5,200.00) only at cash point National Hospital Abuja
- Two hundred naira (N200.00) only to be paid into:
Account Name: FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee
Account Number: 2034009628
Bank: First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
The forms shall be on sale from 6th April, 2021 and submission of completed application will close on 30th July, 2021.
Completed application shall be returned to the School of Post Basic Nursing National Hospital Abuja.
The date of the entrance examination shall be 2nd Augus, 2021. Candidate whose application meets minimum requirements shall be contacted through their mobile phone numbers.
For enquires contact: 08060144332, 08065776687, 08037051210, 08036252558.
Chief Medical Director