The Federal Ministry of Humanatarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development (FMHDS) has started sending invite email and text message for Exited Npower Volunteers to register on NEXIT Portal for empowerment oppotunity in collaboration with Cental Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Below is the sample of the email which read NEXIT PORTAL as the sender.
Dear Batch A & B N-Power Beneficiary,
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development hereby invites you to register into the NEXIT portal, your gateway to new opportunities.
Please visit https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng and follow the registration instructions below:
Please note you must be a Batch A or a Batch B N-Power beneficiary to be registered in the NEXIT Portal.
1. Please visit the NEXIT Portal at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
2. To make a new registration please go to Sign Up Here.
3. Please enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
4. Please create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
5. Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
6. Please enter your first name as registered in your N-Power profile.
7. Please enter your surname as registered in your N-Power profile.
8. Please enter your BVN.
9. Please agree to the terms and policy.
10. Submit your registration information with the submit button.
11. You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
12. Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
13. Please re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign in button.
14. Please complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
For further enquiries or issues in regard to the registration, please contact the NSIP team: email@example.com
The data collated on the NEXIT portal is to determine the suitability of the exiting N-Power beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs and is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programs.