Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin in Collaboration with the TRCN invites suitably qualified students for admission into the Professional Diploma in Education Programme.
PDE in Arabic & English Medium
Candidates who possess any of the following qualifications are eligible for admission into the programme:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degrees
- It qualifies a candidate as a professional teacher
- It enables degree holders to pursue a masters degree in education
- Allows for professionalism through specialization (as shown in ‘A’ above)
- The process of registering candidates by Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) as a professional teacher starts as soon as a candidate starts the PDE programme.
- Introduction of registered candidates into the Teaching Profession by TRCN is carried out at the point of graduation.
- Computerised operations leading to prompt release of results.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
The programme is a one-calendar year full-time study of two (2) semesters (from 3 pm on Thursdays and Fridays and 8 am on Saturdays).
All lectures take place at the premises of the Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin along Saw-Mill Road.
- Hostel Accommodation on first come first served basis
- Ideal daycare centre for babies
- Availability of Computer and Internet Facilities
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the PDE portal www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/pde to apply. (Please note that all payments are to be done online using Verve and Mastercard ATM cards)
For further enquiries, please contact us by calling any of the following numbers: 08035782896 08055822698 08035799209