This week Thursday 26th June, 2020 the N-Power portal will re-open for registration. 400,000 beneficiaries will be taken from the application pool.Instructives to note that there have been changes in the design and implementation of the programme going forward. We will be sharing details in the coming days.
Here are some tips to get you ready
1. Make sure your full name ( i.e Surname, First Name and Other name) correspond with names on ur BVN, Educational Credentials, Bank account and any means of Identification ( National I.D card, Voter’s card, Driver licence…..etc.
2. Get your BVN and working account number ready for the first stage of registration/screening because you can not register for Npower withou bvn and existing account number with Nigerian bank.
3. If you have an error on your bvn that do not tally with your personal data such as date of birth and names, make sure you correct it before you start your application….this is very important.
4. Your residential address is used in posting you tov your place of primary assignment (PPA). e.g If your residential address is Kawo Kaduna, your place of primary assignment is going to be Kawo-Kaduna.
5. There is no need for rushing during the online application as enough time will be given for the process, so take your time provide all d documents needed, and let the website stable before you start your application because rushing causes error most times.
6. Ensure you are are not an existing or benefitted Npower volunteer or employee with governmment or any organization.
7. Npower application is online and do not let anyone deceive you to fill any form or to collect money from you for buying of form.
8. Follow instructions religiously.
9. Fill all the necessary space provided on the registration form and do not hesitate to ask questions about what you don’t know or doubting about to avoid any error which can cause you any chance of disqualification.
10. When filling the form either in the cafe or using phone, tablet or personal computer, be available at the point of registration to avoid any error.
11. Make sure you select the programme according to the certificate(s) you obtained.
11. Get a reliable and functioning personal phone number and email address because any stage you progress in the recruitment phone number and email address are use for communication.
12. Here are the contact of N-power and the social media for proper communication and making enquiry.
- website: www.npower.gov.ng
- Facebook: Npower
- Twitter: @npower_ng
Here are some of the certificates requirement needed for the recruitment though things might change for this batch recruitment when the portal opens by June 26, 2020.
- Senior Secondary Education Certificate ( NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, NBAIS….etc)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- National certificate of examination (NCE).
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor degree
- NYSC Certificate
- Ages of 18 – 35
- Bank verification number (BVN).
Details of information needed to apply for N-power volunteer programme.
- Personal Name
- E-mail adress
- Phone number
- Educational Background
- Educational Certificates
- NYSC certificateb or Discharged Cert.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of age.
- Local Government Indigene letter.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Personal bank Account Number.
- Personal bank name
- State of origin and Local government.
- Residential Address.
- State of Resident.
- Local Government of Resident.