This is to notify the Candidates that applied for admission into Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Katsina (UMYUK), the First Merit admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. The admission list is already on the school Notice boards in various faculties and you can also check it online.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=””]HOW TO CHECK UMYUK ADMISSION LIST[/button]
Checking Umaru Musa Yar’adu University Katsina admission list is very easy and straight forward, here are the procedure to check the merit first admission list below;
- Log on to the school portal which is www.umyu.edu.ng
- After visiting the school portal, on the homepage, click on “First Merit List Admission 2018/2019 Session” where it will take you to the admission list page.
- On the admission list page, it contain all the names of admitted students, check your admission status by checking your names using jamb number, or the department or course you applied for.The admission list is listed according to the departments alphabetically that is from department A to department Z.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=””]IMPORTANT NOTES:[/button]
- Admitted students are expected to visit any JAMB CBT Center to uploads their Senior Secondary Certificate Result (Waec, Neco, Nabteb) on their jamb website profile but if you have done so before no need to do it again.
- Admitted Candidates are also log in to their personal JAMB profile and accept or reject their admission offer.
You can check your Name on the admission list below