A foremost Commercial Bank in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Rivers (Port-Harcourt) and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- HND / OND in any field with 0-2 years work experience.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
N50,000 – N100,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply