N-Power has shortlisted 1500 prospective trainees for the N-Creative Training (Northern zone). And have asked selected beneficiaries to prepare and report to the training camp for a 3 month in-camp training starting from Friday, 15th January, 2021. If you were chosen, you should’ve received an email.
You are required to come to the training camp upon resumption with the following:
- Valid means of Identification with two photocopies of it.
- Two photocopies of Bank BVN print-out.
- You are also expected to come with your personal belongings: clothes, footwears, toiletries
Training Venue: The training venue is Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN), along Kubwa Express Road Abuja, Federal Capital Territory.
You will be provided with feeding allowance while in the camp and your transport fares coming and going back will be provided.
Please note the following:
- Failure to report to camp by Monday 18″ January, 2021 will signify you are no longer interested in the programme.
- Beneficiaries are not allowed to come with any metal object or cutlery, boiling rings or electrical appliances.
- Note that upon completion of registration, beneficiaries will be in the training facility for the period of the training exercise.
- All Covid-19 protocols must be strongly adhered to.
You may Visit National Orientation Agency (NOA) office in your State for additional information, from the N-Power Programme Team.