Lagos state college of Nursing, Midwifery And public Health (LASCONM lgando) announce the sale of form of Basic Midwifery Training Programme for 2020/2021.
The Sale of Midwifery commences on 1st December, 2020.
LASCONM Igando 2020/2021 Admission Requirements
- Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
- Age Range:
Candidate must not be less than 18 years.
- Study Period:
Entrance Examination Date and Venue
- Entrance Examination comes up on Saturday 9th January, 2021 at the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo Campus by 9am.
- The examination is Computer Based-Test and the questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs.
Method of Application
- Make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) into the Sterling Bank Account 0072980448, Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando .
- Payment can also be made via POS in the account department of the college.
Present the Bank Teller / Print-Out to the account department after 48 hoursto collect your log-in pin for online registration.
- Proceed online for the completion of your registration and print your examination photo-card in colour.
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to commence your online registration. Ensure you enter the pin correctly on the college portal .
Application Closing Date
Sales of form closes on Thursday 31st December, 2020 by 11:59pm (4 Weeks).
For more information please call: 08166224128, 08064915230.