Candidates are invited for admission into the Kaduna State College of Education (KSCOE) Gidan Waya, to pursue Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Regular Programme.
Category One (1): Candidates who chose the College as;
- Sceond (2nd) Choice Institution
- Third (3rd) Choice Institution
- Fourth (4th) Choice Institution
Category Two (2): Candidates who did not choose our College.
Eligiblity for Admission into Kaduna State College of Education Gidan Waya NCE Regular Programme
- Only Candidates who scored 120 and above in 2020 JAMB UTME are suitble for admission.
Procedure for Change of Institution
- Candidates in the two (2) Categories are to visit the Academic Office of Kaduna State College of Education Gidan Waya.
- The Candidates would be guided appropriately in their choice of institutions and their UTME Subject combinations. This is to avoid double payment to JAMB.
- They would be furnish with information in respect of admission exercise of 2020/2021 academic session.
- Candidates are to change their previous institutional choices to Kaduna State College of Education Gidan Waya Kafanchan as their First (1st) Choice of Institution.
- After the change, Result slip is printed and issued to candidates.
Cost of Institutional Change
- N2,500 is paid to JAMB
- N500 is paid as Bank Charges.
- N500 is paid as Service Charge.
Submission of Result Slip
Photocopies of JAMB Result Slip, SSCE,NECO,NABTEB and Grade ll results are mandatory for submission and to be submitted to the following staffs of the Academic Registry:
- Mr. Sunday Ishaya
- Mr. Charles Akawu
- Mrs. Bridget Francis.
For Enquiry, Call;