The N-power application portal will open at 11:45pm on June 26th 2020 to all eligible Nigerians. Applicants are to note that the applictaion process is completely free and there is no application form fee.
LIST OF N-POWER PROGRAMMES
Volunteers will provide advisory services to farmers across the country. They will also gather data of Nigeria’s agriculture assets. Open to both Graduates and Non-Graduates.
Duration: 6 months
1. This is to open only applicants aged 18-35 ( This means you must have been born between 1985-2002).
2. Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following requirements:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (1 mb) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid contact – Email address and working phone number.
- Your degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, If you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-teach or N-health.
3. Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and condition of the N-power programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
HOW TO APPLY FOR N-POWER BATCH C
Ones the portal re-opens for application Log on to https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Input your valid contact information ( Email or phone number).
- The information will direct you to your email account for confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the followibg order… (dd/mm/yy). ( If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Biodata and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you received education or not, the Npower programme is open to all.
- The N-health and N-teach sub-programmes are however open to only graduates. (In addition, please note that N-health selection preference will be given to holders of Barchelor’s Degree, HND OND in health science such as Medicine, Nursing, Microbiology, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences.)
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificate and NYSC certificate.
- Employment and Other Details Page: you will be required to answer some question and upload your government issued identity card. Kindly note that the acceptable goverbment ID’s are;
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
REVIEW AND SUBMIT PAGE
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.