Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Company: Nestlé Nigeria
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2 – 3 years experience in Marketing
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Category Development Executive for one of its business units to provide support in the effective planning and implementation of the annual Integrated Commercial Plan (ICP) in order to generate strong business results for the category.
- Assisting in the development of category plans during the ICP by contributing and providing the required brand-related inputs to the process.
- Developing and executing consumer activity plan.
- Working with the Category Manager on all brand-related inputs for the monthly Business Planning meetings.
- Assisting to ensure that pricing is in line with the guidelines agreed with the business by making recommendations when required, on pricing to consumers and defining the desired relative pricing.
- Working in partnership with local and international agencies to implement consumer activities according to the consumer activity plan
- Implementing and monitoring planned consumer activities for the brands in the portfolio and making proposals on areas that need improvement.
- Managing sampling specific to the category.
- Understanding the impact of the Marketing investment on the Profit and Loss of the category and tracking the brand’s performance and health.
- Contributing to the pre and post-evaluation of consumer activities by providing the required input/data.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field.
- 2 – 3 years experience in Marketing, acquired within a similar multinational FMCG company. Experience working in cross-functional teams such as Sales or other relevant functions would be an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Effective planning and project management skills.
- Possession of a high degree of consumer insight/market intelligence.
How do I apply?
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
Application Closing Date
The closing date for application is May 15, 2020. We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.