The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board, CDCFIB, has approved the 2020 recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
1. Superintendent of Immigration CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
- Applicants must possess minimum Of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
2. Deputy Superintendent Of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists):
- Applicants must posses minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a institution higher learning
- NYSC certificate.
3. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 8
- Applicants must posses minimum Of first degree from a recognized institution higher learning.
- NYSC certificate
1. Senior Inspector of Immigration (SIT) General Duty CONPASS 08:
- Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution.
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
2. Senior of Immigration (SIT) CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse):
- Applicants must be Nurse, double qualified.
3. Inspector of Immigration (11) CONPASS) 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be Nurse, Single qualified.
4. Assistant Inspector of Immigration (A11) CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized institution
1. Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03 General Duty
- Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE (O/Level with minimum of four (4) crests in not more than 2 sittings, which should Include English and Maths.
2. Immigration assistant IIT (IA-3) Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics
- Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test certificates.
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT: Applicants must;
- Be Nigerian by bith
- Have National Identity Number
- Be medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Be required to pass drug test
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Be free from financial embarrassment.
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Be computer iterate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
Applicants with any of the following physical
challenge need not apply for Immigration Service Recruitment 2020
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
Defective eye sight(squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise in the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply.
Method of Application
- Candidates are to fill an application form online through https://www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/countdown/index.php
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates.
- Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date:
All applications should be submitted online within four (4) weeks of this publication.
Note: Application is free off charge.