An-Nahar College of Advance Studies Kaduna (ANCAS), An affiliate of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and Kaduna State College of Education Gidan Waya wishes to announce to general public the commencement of sales of application forms into;
- Two (2) Year ABU Zaria Diploma Programme
- Three (3) Year NCE Programmes
- Nine (9) Months Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Programme.
Requirements for Admission into ANCAS
- Diploma in Sharia Law and Civil Law
Requirements: 4 Credit passes in WAEC/NECO (SSCE), NABTEB, SISCE (NBAIS) in related subject area.
- Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
- Social Studies/English
- Social Studies/Arabic
- Social Studies/Islamic Studies
- English/Islamic Studies
Requirements: 5 Credit passes in WAEC/NECO (SSCE), NABTEB, SISCE (NBAIS) in related subject area.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION (PDE) (ENGLISH AND ARABIC (MEDIUM): With specialization in any of the following Areas;
- University Education
- Secondary Education
Requirements: B.A, B.Sc, B.Eng, HND and NYSC Members without teaching qualifications.
LECTURE DAY AND TIME:
- Wednesdays and Thursdays 3-6pm
- Saturdays 8am-2pm
- Sundays 10am-2pm
- Fridays 3-6pm
HOW TO APPLY: Application forms can be purchased at the college premises at No 8&10 Yakubun Hanwa Crescent Unguwar Rimi Kaduna State at the following price;
- Diploma programme- #2,000
- NCE programme- #2,000
- PDE programme- #3,000
Note: Get the form, fill and get your Admission instantly, Lectures commence in December 2019.
For enquiries Contact;