The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential. At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
Here’s what we look for:
• Digital savvy
• Responsibility and Ownership
Eligibility and Requirements
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… etc.
Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
• All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
• Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
Step 1: Computer-Based Test
Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
Step 3: Assessment Center
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Foundation School