Ahmadu Bello University School of Basic and Remedial Studies Funtua has releases the first admission list for successful candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to check SBRS Admission List 2019/2020
- Candidates are visit http://sbrsabu.org/registration.html
- Click on 2019/2020 First List to check your admission status.
SBRS 2019/2020 Registration Procedure
- Registration begins on Monday 28th October, 2019.
- Below are the procedures for the Registration Exercise.
- All admitted students are expected to present their downloaded application forms/ examination cards for verification at the School gate.
- When verified, you are then to proceed to C15 for Bio Data Screening. At this point, you will be required to present the originals and atleast three (3) photocopies of the following:
- Downloaded Application form.
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- O/Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate (Declaration of age is only accepted in the absence of Birth Certificate)
- Proceed to Geography Laboratory for Academic Screening. You will be expected to present the original and endorsed copies of your documents. After screening you will be issued with an endorsed bank teller.
- Proceed to the School Multimedia Centre and collect your Admission Letter.
- You should then proceed to First Bank Plc along Zaria Road, Funtua with your endorsed teller and pay the registration fees.
NOTE: Remedial: 70, 400.00 Naira
Basic (IJMB): 65, 200.00 Naira
- Return to Geography Laboratory and collect your school official receipt and then Proceed to the academic registration desk in the same venue to complete the Academic Registration. You are to submit a photocopy of your admission letter at this point and you will be given an SBRS Registration Number.
- Proceed to Security office, with two recent passport size photographs (in white background), for ID card processing.
- Finally, proceed to the Student Affairs Unit for accommodation.