The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wishes to invite candidates who scored 170 JAMB points and above that applied for admission as first choice into the University through UTME to register for screening and aptitude test through the University Website – www.umyu.edu.ng.
- The online registration will commence on Thursday 20th June, 2019.
- Screening and aptitude test is scheduled to take place on Saturday 3rd August, 2019.
- Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website on or before Saturday 20th July, 2019.
- Eligible candidates are to come along with following:
(i) JAMB Slip;
(ii) O’Level Result;
(iii) Forms of identification (Indigene Letter, National ID card/International passport etc).
To be eligible for screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2019 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of credit (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2019 JAMB examination.
- Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment option provided on the University’s website.
- Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
- Method of Application: Candidates are to go to school official website https://www.umyu.edu.ng/index.php/2017-03-26-10-25-31/university-news/414-screening-and-registration-for-aptitude-test-2019-2020-admissions to check the names of available candidates for the post UTME screening.