The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy
Screening Test held on Saturday 8 June 2019. They are to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 22 June – 10 August 2019 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, KADUNA.
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
a. Batch 1. (Candidates from the underlisted states below are to report to NDA on Saturday 22 June 2019).
(1) AKWA IBOM
b. Batch 2. (Candidates from the underlisted states below are to report to NDA on Saturday 13 July 2019).
(5) CROSS RIVER
2. Candidates who fail to report by Saturday 22 June 2019 and Saturday 13 July 2019 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will NOT be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA
premises before 13 July 2019, will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the
duration of their stay for the AFSB.
3. All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical
and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue
with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical
screening) will be asked to leave NDA premises.
4. Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2019.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Attestation Form of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be.Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) including your Account Number.
5. Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Parent Guardian Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal
(rcapplications.nda.edu.ng) and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any ALTERATIONS on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
6. Candidates are to also bring along with the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
Click below to download and View the list
or visit NDA official website to view and download the list https://www.nda.edu.ng/#news/item/213