Nigerian Defence Academy School of Postgraduate Studies has released the list of successful candidates for admission into various postgraduate programmes of the Nigerian Defence Academy for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
- Collecttion of the admission letter and schedule of fees willnbe at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 18 February 2019.
- Candidates are Pay an acceptance fee.
- You are to come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Registration for semester courses will start immediately on 18 February 2019 and end on 1 March 2019.
- Please note that registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall be charged late registration fee as specified in the admission letter.
- Lectures commences on 4 March 2019.
- No student will be allowed to register after 2 weeks of commencement of lectures.