The Kaduna State College of Midwifery began as a Community Nurse Training Centre in January, 1958. In January 1971, the three-and-half (3½) year training of the Community Midwives started in the same premises.
In 1978, the designation of Community Midwifery was changed to Midwifery training, and the duration to two and half (2½) years. The admission was reserved for Secondary College leavers only.
Now the school is running three programmes which are:
- Basic Midwifery
- General Nursing
- Public Health
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Applications are invited from female candidates for the march 2019 Admission.
- Candidates must have credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Functional phone number and email address.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING APPLICATION FORM
- Visit the School web site on www.comkad.com
- Click on Apply now
- Click on Sign in Or Register as a fresh applicant
- Fill the form and submit
- You can only edit your application form once.
ENTRANCE VERIFICATION EXAMINATION AND ORAL INTERVIEW
- You can be sent a text message inviting you for a verification examination very soon. Ensure that the telephone number you have written on the application form is valid and functional.
- Any candidate that is unable to attend, sit and pass the examination shall be disqualified from oral interview and subsequent admission.
- Ensure that you print the acknowledgement slip after submitting the form (online).
- Bring the acknowledgement slip to the examination venue when invited.
- If you did not receive any invitation text message, please visit the college premises and view the applicants list.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Friday 22nd February, 2019 at Midnight.