Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
JOB TITLE: Graduate Trainee
EXPERIENCE: 0 Years
THE JOB PROFILE
Our Graduate Trainee Scheme is a 2-year intensive programme that introduces the trainees to hands-on roles and responsibilities. Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions, and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
The role cuts across Sales, Production and Technical Services. Successful candidates can over time progress within the Business Units across the group.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
THE PERSON MUST:
- Not be more than 28 years old.
- must have completed NYSC by March 2019.
- Be result oriented and a good team player, with great appetite for fast-paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication, organization skills and display initiative.
- Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
Interested candidates must:
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers.
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable.
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation.
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word.
1. The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
2. Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
3. If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
4. You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
1. Personal Details
2. Computer Exposure
3. Tertiary Education
5. To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
6. Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
7. To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Intrested and qualified Applicants are fill an online application form through this link below: