MTN NIGERIA COMPANY
MTN is the largest provider of mobile network access and ICT solutions in Nigeria, connecting whole communities with each other and with the rest of the world. In 2001, MTN Nigeria was one of the first telecom operators to receive a GSM licence from the Federal government. Since then, we have led the growth in the voice market and today, we offer an integrated suite of communications products/services, including mobile voice and data, digital and mobile financial services as well as enterprise services to SMEs, public sector and corporate clients.
At the heart of our company’s operations are a diverse group of committed men and women, who enjoy a work experience and culture that is challenging, dynamic and rewarding, guided by our core values of Leadership, Innovation, Integrity, Relationship and a Can-Do attitude.
JOB TITLE: MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme.
MISSION OF THE PROGRAMME
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organisation in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
QUALIFICATION FOR THE PROGRAMME:
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Law ( LLB, BL)
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBLITY:
- Age limit of candidates must not be more than 26 years.
- All applicants Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Candidates Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required.
NOTE: Applicants who have participated in previous MTNN GDP recruitment exercises (i.e aptitude test and assessment centre) are not eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Applicants are to visit the recruitment portal below and submit their applications online.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Submission of applications will be closed on 31st January, 2019