Independent National Election Commision INEC, are receiving applications and submission of credentials from eligible and intrested candidates for the Adhoc recruitment for the 2019 General elections.
ELIGIBLITY AND REQUIRMENTS:
- Corp members and Ex-corp members from 2015 to date are to submit their discharge Certificate.
- Staff and Workers of Federal ministries, department, agencies with photocopies of their appointment letter and ID Card.
- Students of Federal Tertiary Institutions with more than one (1) year to their graduation, they are to submit photocopy of Admission letter and ID card.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- All eligible and intrested candidates are to apply/attarch their relevant credentials icluding Voter’s Card and phone number.
- Applicants should indicate their highest qualification.
- Non graduates are write a hand-written application letter address to the Electoral Officer.
- All candidates should submit their applications to the Local Government INEC offices in their respective local governments or local government of their choice.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Submission of all applications wil be close on 14th of January, 2019