Notore Chemical Industries Plc is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to providing our employees a stable work emvironment with equal opportunity for learning and personal development.
In line with our philosophy of developing our people to meet our immediate and future needs, we are embarking on the recruitment of young, talented and enterprising graduates with not less than two (2) year’s work experience into our Graduate Engineers Trainee Programme (GET). We are recruiting graduates from the dollowing fields of knowledge:
- All Engineering fields.
Notore Graduate Engineers Trainee Programme (GET) is design to introduce the participants to our:
- Production systems, process and procedures.
- Equipment configurations and functions.
- Safety requirements and environmental expectations.
- Business leadership
Requirements and Qualifications into our Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme:
- Graduates of various Engineering fields.
- Graduates of Chemistry and Physics.
- Minimum qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and above.
Method of Application:
Intrested and eligible candidates should visit our Application portal to complete their application firm online.
Application Closing time: Submission of applications closes 2nd January 2019.