Nigerian Army (Deport) are inviting eligible, Intrested and patriotic Nigerians who are ready to serve their father land to apply into the Nigerian Army 78th Regular Recruit Intake for Trades and Non-tradesmen and Women, The application portal will be open for submission of applications from 9th December to 30th January, 2019.
Requirements and Eligibility:
- Candidates applying into Nigerian Army must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess a National Identity Card (NIMC)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of four (4) pass credits in not more than two (2) sittings in their Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB), One of the credits must be in English Language.
- Applicants applying for Tradesmen/Women must possess OND/Trades, Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Candidate age must be between the age of 18-26 years by 18th February 2019.
- Applicants Height should be not less than 1.68 metres for Men and 1.62 metres tall for Women.
- Applicants with Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than English Language will have an added advantage.
Note: Applicants should be aware that All Documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing Authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
How to Apply into Nigerian Army 78th Regular Intake Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible and intrested candidates are to ensure they visit the official Nigerian Army online recruitment portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng or www.naportal.com.ng for the submission of their applications.
- After visiting the portal, you are expected to creat a user account using your email address will will enable you to start your application.
Note: Candidates must have a functional email address.
- Applicants are expected complete all the necessary informations and uploads before submission of their applications, print a copy your completed application form. Then print or download and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Importants Information for Applicants
- In the Nigerian Army 78th Regular Intake recruitment, there will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test (CBT) to be conducted on Candidates.
- There will be No special Center for the Recruitment.
- There will be No Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All the screening schedule for potential recruits will be done at the Candidate’s respective State of Origin.
- Any Candidates with false or forged certificates or results and beign discovered even during training at Deport Nigerian Army would be withdrawn.
- All Candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) Printout.
- Applicants are are advised not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Read carefully all the instructions concerning the recruitment process before applying.
- Name of succesful shortlisted Applicants for screening would be released on the 28th of January 2019 on the Nigerian Army official website.
- Upon completion of interview, Succesful Candidates would be transported Deport Nigerian Army Zaria, for documentation and commencement of training from 9th February, 2019
Bayajidda.com.ng wishes all the Applicants all the best!!!