After the submission of online applications into the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commision (DSSC) 24/2019 and Short Service Combatant Commision (SSC) 45/2019, The names of shortlisted candidates has been released today 27th December 2019 who will participate in the Selection Board.The Selection Board is schedule to take place from the 4th-18th January 2019.
General Instruction to Candidates
Candidates are required to report on 4th January, 2019 to their respective venue with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of white vests (unmarked).
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include blankets, white
- bedspread and pillow case.
- Current medical report including ECG from any government certified hospital.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs in standing position and in suit.
- The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests.
- There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Read Also: Nigerian Army (Deport) 78th regular Intake recruitment 2019
Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable and a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
- The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
Schedule and Venue for the Selection Exercise:
Date: From 4th to 18th January 2019
- The Selection Exercise for Direct Short Service Commision (DSSC) will hold at 20 Batalluon Barracks Serti Baruwa, Taraba State.
- While the Selection Exercise for Short Service Combatant Commision will take place at NDA Old Site Kawo, Kaduna, Kaduna State.
The names of the shortlisted candidates is available on the Nigerian Army online application portal www.nigerianarmyms.ng and is also published in the Daily Trust and the Punch Newspaper of Thursday 27th December, 2018.
We also provided the link to download and view the list here on our website links below