Sustainable Development International (SUSDEVI), currently sseks to recruit bright candidates to fill up multiple new positions in state offices (SO) and out-stations (OS) across the six geopolitical regions of Nigeria.
Successful candidates will work on the Market Access Project (MAP) as well as the sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Action program which are respectively aimed at providing market suppport to start-ups and SME’s and helping Nigeria achieve a set of the United Nations SDGs.
Job Title: Vacancies for SDGs and Market Access Project (MAP) – Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time, 40 hours/week
Working Hours: Monday- Friday
Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm ( Lunch break 12:00-12:30pm)
Application Closing Date: December 31st 2018
Candidates applying for the program must posses a minimum of post secondary school qualification ( OND, NCE, RN, HND, B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D etc).
Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria or non-Nigerian with required residency status for employment with the correct visa or work permit.
Location of the Recruitment:
The recruitment process will take place in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and all the States in Nigeria with the Exception of the following States:
- Adamawa States
- Borno States
- Yobe States
Candidates must live in Nigeria and be willing to work in diverse environments, including cities and remote locations.
Applicants must be proficient in reading and writing in English Language. Specific proof of English language proficiency may be requested.
Internet Access, Email, Youtube and Social Media:
Candidates must a good internet access, working email address (preferably Gmail account), Access to Youtube and accounts in Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram. These accounts will be required for the second stage of the recruitment process.
Availability of Applicants:
Succesful candidates must be available to start by February or March (latest) 2019.
Available Positions and Number of Vacancies for Each States and FCT:
- Project Manager, Market Access Project (MAP) – One (1) Vacancy.
- Project Manager, SDGs Action – One (1) Vacancy.
- Account and Finance Manager – One (1) Vacancy.
- Deputy Account Officer – 2-3 Vacancies.
- Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation – One (1) Vacancy
- Project Coordinator, sub state Outstation (OS) – 2/3 Vacancies
- Administrative Officer – 2/3 Vacancies
- ICT and Social media Officer – 2/3 Vacancies
- Project Development/Innovation Officer – 2/3 Vacancies
- Project Officer, Procurement and Logistics – 2/3 Vacancies
- Project Officer, Supervision – 2/3 Vacancies
- Market Access Field Assistant – 5/6 Vacancies
- SDGs Focal Officer, Health – 5/6 Vacancies
- SDGs Focal Officer, Energy and Environment – 5/6 Vacancies
- SDGs Focal Officer, Gender and Youth – 2/3 Vacancies
- SDGs Focal Officer, Education – 2/3 Vacancies
- SDGs Focal Officer, Partnerships – 2/3 Vacancies
Annual Leave and Holidays:
Annual leave and Holidays are in accordance with internal regulations
SUSDEVI offers highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits.
Recruitment Stages/ Schedule:
- Creation of Application Profile ( Expression of Intrest): Intrested Candidates are to create an online profile on SUSDEVI recruitment website to express their intrest in applying for one of the stated vacancies/positions.
- Online Screening: Candiadates will participate in an online screening session faciltated by and independent instructor. This will come up after the close of Stage one (1) and exact date will be announced on the social media channels. During the online screening session ( and at all times during the recruitment), candidates will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Aptitude and reasoning ability
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to take on initiative
- Here are the social media handles for this stage;
3. Physical Interview: Selected candidates from the online screening will be invited for physical interview.
- SUSDEVI appreciates all applicants for their intrest but only succesful candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Therefore,applicants who do not received an invitation for interview within two (2) weeks after the closing of online screening should consider their application unsuccessful.
4.Notification of Selection/Training: Succesful candidates will be notified and role-specific training conducted.
How to Apply: Intrested and eligible candidates are required to:
- Visit www.ng.susdevi.org/application-profile/
- Create an personal application profile
- Follow up on the social media handles provided for next action or process.
- Participate fully in an online screening exercise.
- SUSDEVI will not ask applicants for payments in exchange for any sort of job facilitation or offer.
- Due to the number of applications received, SUSDEVI will not be able to respond to individuals enquiries regardinf application status, vacancy, or the application process beyond what has been stated. Applicants should link up on all the social media channels provided in order to recieve updates concerning recruitment activities.
- Applicants are advised to use a computer (desktop, laptop or tablet) when completing stage one (1) of the recruitment process.
- Multiple applications or creation of accounts will lead to disqualification of applicants.
- Fair oppotunities and Information Policy (FOI): SUSDEVI opereates on FOI policy that aims to promote fair oppotunities and access to information for everyone . Candidates are strongly encouraged to take part in promoting this policy by using the social media below to share this Vacancy Announcement through out the application period. Shares on social media should be done with Privacyand set to public.