Do you have an intrest in building your career in Banking Industry with one of the best bank in Nigeria? Are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for unique oppotunity to attain your full potential? First Bank Nigeria plc is the leading banking industry in Nigeria where you can build your career in banking industry and fulfill your full potentials.
First Bank Nigeria plc are inviting intrested and qualified candidates for their 2019 Graduate trainee recruitment Nation wide across the country.
Location: Nation wide
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Closing Date: 27th December, 2018
Eligiblity and Requirements:
- Candidates with a minimum of Second Class Degree ( Lower Division) or Higher National Diploma (HND) Upper Credit in any discipline.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December, 2018. ( Candidates above 27 years of age need not to apply)
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) Credits ( including English Language and Mathematics) in their Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Candidates must have complete their mandatory NYSC Service.
How to Apply for First Bank plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment:
- Intrested are applicants are to visit First Bank recruitment portal www.firstbankrecruitment.com/Account/Register to start their application.
- Creat an account by providing email address, phone number, basic informationand password. Open your email account where you will confirm the registration link and continue with your application process.
- Candidates should take note that incorrect email address, non functional or inactive email address will receive registration link.
- After confirming your registration link, return to the application portal and click on ” Continue Application” menu on top of the recruitment portal, login with your email address and password and continue with the application process.
- Fill all the necessary spaces and uploads where necessary.
- Candiates will be required to upload a passport size photograph with not more than 50 kb size.
- All applicants are expected to indicate their “Prepared Aptitude Test Location”
- Available locations for Aptitude Test are:
- Port Harcourt
Note: Applicants should take note that they can not change their Aptitude Test location after submission of their applications.
Aplication Closing Date: 27th December, 2018