Sterling Bank plc are inviting intrested, passionate, innovative and qualified talents who wish to express their innovation and capabilities in a conducive environment. If you are an individual with the mentioned qualities below, here is your chance to be part of Steling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019;
- Individuals with passion in banking industry.
- Persons who are adaptive to challenges.
- Team-sprited individuals.
- Candidates who can take responsibilities and ownership integrity.
Requirements for the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme:
- Candidates whose age is more than 26 years old needs not to apply.
- Graduates with Second Class Upper grade from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have NYSC certificates.
- Candidates must be computer litirates.
- Applicants who are tech savvy have an upper hand, and when applying indicates the following professional knowledge you are good in;
- Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, GO, Kotlin, Figma, Illustrator, 3rd party libraries (Androids), Adobe XD, Sketch,InVision, Marvel, Framer etc.
- After the shortlisting, Applicants are going to write a CBT Aptitude test.
- Candidtes who scaled through the computer based test will be invited for pre-assesment and documentation. In this stage applicants will showcase their talents, potentials, qualities and capabilities required for the programme. Then their Credentials and documents will be screened.
- Upon the completion of second stage then successful applicants will write another full assesment which includes the following; Competency Based Interview, Analytical Exercise and Group Exercise.
- Candidates who are successful from the above stage will face a final interview which each candidates will have an interview with the Executive Management Team which will determine candidate’s Final Selection into the Sterling Bank plc Graduate Trainee Programme.
- Foundation School: Succesful candidates from the Final Interview will attend Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Foundation School where they will be train on practical, character and technical knowledge of the Bank and will be examined on what they will learn in the programme. Candidates who are succesful will have their offer of employment into Sterling Bank plc.
How to Apply Into Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme:
- Eligible and qualified Individuals are to visit the following link below and follow the procedure
Application Closing Date: Submission of Applications will be closed on the 7th December, 2018.