Do you have a passion to build a career in the Nigeria Police Force? Here is a chance for you. Nigeria Police Force (NPF) wish to invites applications from eligible and qualified Nigerians into its 2019 Constable Recruitment.
Below are the requirements needed to join the Nigerian Police Force Constables recruitment for 2019;
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizen by Birth and must have enrolled for National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must be between 18-25 years of age. Applicants below or above the stipulated age above needs not to apply.
- Educational requirement into the Nigeria Police Force Constable recruitment is O’level results in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB OR GCE with five (5) credits level passes including English Language and Mathematics with not more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicants must posses National Identity Card.
- Candidates should posses recent medical certificate from recognized Government Hospital.
- Candidates with valid National Driver’s Licence have an added advantage.
- Candidates to be admitted into the Nigeria Police Force must be of good and sound character and must have not been convicted by any criminal offence or court.
- Candidates Male height must not be less than 1.67metres and 1.64 for Females.
- Applicants chest must not be less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement ( for Men only).
- Candidates applying into the recruitment should not have the following physical abnormalities or deformations:
√ Speech inpedimemt, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Deformed Hand, Tattoos, Body Scare, Defective Eyesight, Past of Body Amputation, Flat Footed, Gross Malformation of Teeth, Protuding Navel.
- Females applicants must not be pregnant during the application.
- Applicants must be free from any financial embarrasment.
- Applicants are to fill a mandatory Guarantor’s Form which should be fill by the following personalities:
- Tradiational Rulers
- Court Magistrates
- Local Goverment Chairperson
- Heads of Education Institutions attended.
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12.
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP.
- Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications are free offcharge and are to be submitted online on the Nigeria Police Force recruitment Portal. Application portal will be available on 29th of November, 2018.
- Applicants must posses a functional email adress and valid and reliable phone number which will be used through out the recruitment process.
- To start your application visit www.policerecruitment.ng to creat an account using your personal email adress and phone number.
- Check your email adress inbox folder or spam folder to confirm your account amd return to the portal to continue with your application.
- Fill all the necessary spaces and uploads all the required credentials, review your applications before final submission.
- After the submission of your applications make sure your printed out your application data summary which contain your application number and serial number. This is very important in the process of the recruitment, loosing it or fail to print it out will cancel out your recruitment process.
- When you are eligible and qualify you will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process through your email adress or your personal phone number.
- Do not share phone number or email adress with any applicant.
- Multiples aplication by single applicant means self disqualification.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Submission of applications will be closed six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Wish you all the best!!!