After the submission of applications into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course 26 2018, the Nigerian Navy have shortlisted the names of applicants who are eligible and qualified to write an aptitude to test that will be conducted in eight (8) centers across the Nation on the 1st of December, 2018 at 7:30am.
Applicants are to check for the centers they choose during their applications, All the centers the applicants chose are maintain except if applicants are not sure of the center they picked. Applicants who chose Abuja and Lagos as their center should take note that two (2) centers are provided therefore, they are expected to check and confirm which centers their names are placed.
ITEMS REQUIRED FOR THE APTITUDE TEST
- Applicants are to come with already filled Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Photocopies of their Credentials.
- Applicants Must come with their Original NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate.
- Military serving personal are to present letter from Unit/ID Card.
- Candidates are to come with their writing materials (razor blade is prohibited)
- GSM handset or any means of communication materials are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Applicants are expected to comply with the instruction above.
HOW TO CHECK NAMES SHORTLISTED FOR THE NIGERIAN NAVY DSSC APTITUDE TEST
Applicants are to proceed to the link below to download and view the list.