The Nigerian Defence Academy wishes to inform eligible and qualified Candidates who are seeking admission into the 71st Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) that the sale of the application forms has started.The admission is open to both male and female Nigerians.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”square” target=”” link=””]ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS[/button]
Applicants seeking for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants age must be atleast 17 years old and should not be more than 21 years old as at the month of August 2019.
- Nigerian Air force only accepts candidates in the age between 17-19 years old at entry.
- Female Candidates enlistment into Nigerian Air force has been suspended in her Regular Combatant Programme in Nigerian Defence Academy.
- Male applicants height must not be less than 1.68m tall and not less than 1.65m for females applicants.
- Must have choose Nigerian Defence Academy as a first choice in JAMB Unified Tetiary Matriculation Exam.
- Must have written and passed the JAMB Unified Tetiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other relevant Subjects.
- The applicant’s course to be choosen in NDA must be the same with course chose on JAMB.
- UTME Subjects conbination must be relevant to course applied for in Nigerian Defence Academy.
- Applicant must have a minimum of Five (5) O level credits at GCE, SSCE (Neco, Waec and Nabteb) in English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course or programme intended to apply and should not be more than two sittings.
- Candidates must be medically and physically fit and must be a person of sound moral character.
- Candidates BMI must be between 18.5-25.5kg/m2 to be considered for selection
- Married applicants need not to apply.
- Certificate of Indigenship from the State or Local Government must be presented.
- Knowledge of Arabic, French and Mandarin Languages is an added advantage.
- Awaiting SSCE result is not accepted.
- Only SSCE results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”square” target=”” link=””]COURSES OFFERED IN THE NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY[/button]
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=””]Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Programmes[/button]
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Arabic
- B.Sc Economics
- B.A French
- B.Sc Geography
- B.A History and War Studies
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Political Science and Defence Studies
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=””]Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdeciplinary Studies Programmes[/button]
- B.Sc Intelligence and Cyber Security Studies
- B.Sc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- B.Sc Military Science
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=””]Faculty of Engineering Programmes[/button]
- B.Eng Civil Engineering
- B.Eng Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=””]Faculty of Science Progammes[/button]
- B.Sc Biological Science
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Physics
[button color=”” size=”” type=”square” target=”” link=””]METHOD OF APPLICATION[/button]
- Application into Nigerian Defence Academy will be available from Monday 22nd October to Thursday 14th March, 2019
- Applicants are expected to log on to the application portal www.nda.edu.ng or Rcapplications.edu.ng to register and generate RRR Codes for the payment of registration.
- Payment only from the RRR codes generated from the application portal will be accepted, and the application fee is N3,500 naira only.
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=””]APPLICATION CLOSING TIME: [/button]Applications into the Nigerian Defence Academy will be close on the 14th March, 2019.