The Nigerian Airforce Force invites qualified and eligible Nigerians for enlistment into the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 2019.
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE DEPARTMENTS:1. ENGINEERING
- Requirements: B.Sc, B.Eng, B.Tech and HND
- Software Engineering
- Networking Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Satellite Communication Engineering
- Satellite Control Engineering
- Satellite Ground Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering
REQUIREMENTS: B.Sc, B.Eng, B.Tech and HND
- Database/Network Administration
- Web Developing
- Network and Cyber Security
- IT Robotics
- GIS/Remote Sensing
- Satellite Image Analyst
- Data Telecommunication
- Cartography and Statistic/Record Analyst
REQUIREMENTS: B.Sc, B.A and HND
- Mass Communication
- Public Relations
- Television and Film Production
- Music/Instrument Technology
- Purchasing and Supply
- Business Management
- Intelligence and Security Studies
- French Language
- English Language
- Fine Arts
- Physical Education
- Physical and Health Education (Exercise Science)
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc Physiotherapy
- B.Sc/HND DentalnTheraphy
- B.Sc/HND Health Information Management
- B Sc/HND Biomedical Engineering
- B.Sc ClinicalnPsychology
- B.Sc Radiography
- B.Sc/HND Environmental Health
- Applicants must be Fellow of West Africa /National Postgraduate in General Surgery.
- Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Cardiothorasic Surgery.
- Must be Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Orthopaedics Surgery.
- Applicants must be Fellow of West Afica/National Postgraduate College in Ophthalmology.
- Must be Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Neurosurgery.
- Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Internal Medicine.
- applicants must be Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Paediatrics.
- Must be Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Ostetrics and Gynaecology.
- Must be Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Anaesthesiology.
- DVM Vet. Medicine.
REQUIREMENTS: B.Sc, B.Eng, M.Tech and HND
- Civil Engineering
- Estate Surveyors
- Land Surveyors
- Structural Engineers
- Service Engineers
- B.A Theology
- B.A Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Procurement Law
- Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Law.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper for Degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Knowledge of Computer will be an added advantage.
- All applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption.
- Must possess certificates of registration with your respective professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Applicants Height must not be less than 1.66m for Male and 1.63m for Females.
- Applicants age should be between 22 and 32 years by 30th September 2019.
- Any declaration of age done earlier than five (5) years to this application is not be accepted.
- Applicants who will be older than 30 years by 30th September 2019 need not to apply, except for consultants who should not be more than 35 years by the stated date.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Intrested and qualified candidates are to apply online free, from 19th October to 16th November, 2018.HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- To apply visit Nigerian Airforce online registration portal www.airforce.mil.ng and click one “careers” to create and account using your email address and phone number.
- After opening of account, login details will be issued to you which you will used to login and continue with the registration.
- Ensure that you fill and upload all the necessary documents, and cross-check before submission of the application.
CLOSING DATE: Submission of applications would be closed on the 16th November, 2018.