This is to notify intrested and qualified candidates that the Kaduna Polytechnic has intoduced Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) programmes for some selected courses effect from 2018/2019 academic session. The Bachelor Degree’s programme will be in affliation with Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria.
Therefore, applications are invited from intrested and qualified candidates for the Bachelor’s Degree programmes for the selected courses below:
- B.Sc Architecture.
- B.Sc Building.
- B.Sc Urban and Regional Planning.
- B.Eng Mechanical Engineering.
- B.Eng Chemical Engineering.
- B.Eng Civil Engineering.
- B.Eng Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Candidates must have applied for the 2017/2018 JAMB Direct Entry.
- National diploma in relevant course with minimum of credit level.
- A Minimum of passed in five (5) subjects in not more than two (2) sittings with atleast two at principal or advance level of the SSCE/GCE, O/L.
- Merit passes in two relevant major subjects in the National Certificate in Education (NCE) with SSCE/GCE, O/L Credit or equivalent in three other subjects (mainly for Education Courses).
- Education may be accepted as a third A/L equivalent for those candidates taking course in Education.
- Candidates must have two passes at the IJMB Examination or Cambridge Moderated Schools or Basic Studies terminal examination or International Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with Senior School Certificate credits in three other subjects (Subject to University requirements).
- Candidates who applied JAMB Direct Entry in the 2017/2018 session and chose other schools should visit JAMB portal www jamb.org.ng and change their preffered institution to Kaduna Polytechnic through JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) tab at any of accredited Jamb CBT centers.
- Candidates are to visit Kaduna Polytechnic portal
register an online PUTME verification Form by payment of N2,000 Naira.
- The payment is Through REMITA to Kaduna Polytechnic TSA Account.
The portal for the submission of applications will be close on the 27th November, ,2018.