Olam Company Nigeria Limited is an Agricultural and Package foods and Bevarage industry in Nigeria and has been exporting its produce in recent years. The company is producing different products which includes:
- Agricultural products such as Cocoa, Cotton, Cashew, Sesame etc.
- Local rice farming.
- Wheat farming and milling, owner of Crown Flour Mill company.
- Production of Confectioneries and Biscuits with their products such as ; chic choc, Energro, All sports warfers etc.
- FreshYo,Yojus and Frumil are their products.
- Food ingredients such as Vedan seasoning, Tasty tom, De Rica etc.
- Instant Noodles such as Cherie noodles
Job Title: Crown Flour Mill Graduate Trainee
Duration: 12 months of Training and Observation before appointment
- Degree holders from the following principles:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Science and Technology
- Production Engineering
- Operational Management
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Related Course
- Graduates with minimum of Second Class Upper
- NYSC certificate is compulsory
- Good and fluent English Language and anothe major language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OLAM CROWN FLOUR MILLS GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME:
- Visit www.e-recruiter.ng/portal/olamcfmgtp/howitworks to start your application.
- Click on the register tab at the homepage to open an application account.
- After creating your account, check your email folder you use in opening your account and activate the link.
- Return back to the application portal and log in to continue with the application.
- Fill the necessary spaces provided which includes personal information, passport photograph, Educational Qualifications, working experience, certifications and all the necessary documents.
- Applicants are required to uploads all the required documents where necessary.
- After the completion of steps above, your profile has been created on E-recruiter portal where you will use to apply for any open vacancy on E-recruiter portal.
- Use your account that you created to apply for the vacancy, to apply for the vancancy click on “vacancy” option, click on View/Apply button to view and apply for the job vacancy.