A branch of N-Power Social Investment Programme (SIP), called Npower build which an accelerated training and certification (Skills to Job) programme that will engage and train 75,000 young Non-graduates and unemployed young Nigerians in order to build a new set of learned, skill and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
COMPONENT OF N-POWER BUILD
N-Power build 2018 comprises seven (7) components:
- Agric. Tech.
- Carpentary and Joinery
- Electrical Installation
- Masonry and Tiling
- Plumbing and Pipefitting
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PROGRAMME
N-power build is a programme that is mainly for Non-graduates as the qualification needed to register is Senior Secondary Certificate Education (SSCE). though a graduate can also apply if intrested. The requirements for N-Power build registration are:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC,NECO NABTEB etc.).
- Means of Identification( National ID card or Voter’s Card).
- Age between 18-35 years old
- Currently Unemployed
HOW TO APPLY
WHEN TO APPLY
- The portal for application would be open from 5th-16th November, 2018.
- UPDATES: N-power just gave an update that the portal will no longer open on the given date above, but the portal will soon be open within few weeks. stay tune with us for latest updates concerning the N-power build registration.