The Kaduna State Government is reforming public education in the state, in respect to this, the government is recruiting 7,600 new teachers of Arts and Science subjects for the state’s Government secondary schools.
Kaduna State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, through the Teacher’s Service Board (TSB), wishes to invite for applications from intrested and qualified Candidates for the teaching positions in Secondary schools.
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants should posses any of the following qualifications:
√ Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Science Subjects.
• Bachelor of Arts (Education) (B.A. Ed.) .
• Bachelor Art CRS, Theology, Islamic Studies and Arabic.
• Bachelor of Technology (Education) ( B.Tech.Ed.)
• Master of Science (Education) (M.Sc. Ed.)
• Master of Arts (Education) (M.A. Ed)
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
• Intrested Applicants age should not exceed 45 years old.
• Intrested and qualified applicants are to submit two (2) handwritten application letters with your phone number clearly written in the letter.
• Two (2) recent passport photographs with name written on the back.
• Candidates are to submit Photocopies of CV and all relevant certificates should be attarched with the application letter.
• The application should be addressed to:
Teacher’s Service Board,
No…. Tafawa Balewa Way,
• All eigible Applicants are to Submit their applications in any of the twelve (12) Zonal Educations Centres close to them and are to be issued with aknowledgement slip therewith.
- Anchau Zone
- Godo Godo Zone
- Sabon Tasha Zone
- Zaria Zone
- Zonkwa Zone
- Lere Zone
- Giwa Zone
- Kafanchan Zone
- Rigachikun Zone
- Kachia Zone
- Kaduna Zone
- Birnin Gwari Zone
Application Deadine: Submission of applications Begins from 15th Octoer to 16th November, 2018